- Chicken – 100 gms
- Sweet corn kernels – 1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 trp
- Green chilli paste – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves – 3 tsp
- Green food colour – a pinch
- Green chilly sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour – 2 tsp
- Water – 3 glasses
- Boil chicken along with ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and water. Strain and retain the stock.
- Make reshas of the chicken pieces with hands and keep aside.
- Put the stock in a cooking vessel and add green chilly sauce, vinegar, pepper powder, green colour, coriander leaves, corn kernels, ajinomoto and chicken reshas and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornflour in little water and add to the soup stirring continuously. Simmer for 5 minutes until thick.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.