- Potatoes – 3
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Amchur powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Prepared veg hakka noodles – 1 bowl
- Oil – to deep fry
- Bread crumbs / crushed vermicelli – 1 cup
- Boil potatoes, Cool and mash them.
- Add all the ingredients like pepper powder, mango powder(amchur), garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Spread a little mixture on palms or butter paper and put little noodles in the center and fold.
- Roll in breadcrumbs or vermicelli and fry them.
If vermicelli or breadcrumbs don’t stick properly, then roll them in cornflour paste first.